Here are the top most popular and trusted bitcoin exchanges in South Africa where you can buy, sell, transfer and invest in bitcoins.
About the company: – Luno is founded in 2013. The headquartered of Luno is in Singapore, with a development team in Cape Town and a satellite office in Palo Alto. Luno is a Bitcoin exchange its presence in South Africa, Singapore, Nigeria, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Fees Structure: – 0% for market makers & 0% – 1% for market takers (depending on fiat currency)
Payment Method: – Bank transfer
- Most sophisticated Bitcoin security systems and have never been compromising.
- It’s easy to use.
- Free deposits and low withdrawal fees.
- Limited deposit options.
- No credit/debit card options.
About the company: – The ICE³X is started from 2013 and registered as ‘Internet Currency Evolution Cubed (Pty) LTD’. It is based in South Africa, South African owned and operated a company that is also part of the ‘Internet Currency Evolution. It is an ideal trading partner to BUY or SELL bitcoin in South Africa.
Fees Structure: – 1%
Payment Method: – Standard Bank and FNB
- Account registration is quick and easy.
- Providing customers with a safe and secure way to obtain bitcoins.
- Mobile friendly.
- It charges relatively high fees on trades.
Fees Structure: –
Payment Method: – Through credit or debit
- Multiple payment options.
- Flexible and highest quality service for clients.
- Spectrocoin doesn’t accept non-biometric passport as an ID.