Here are the top most popular and trusted Bitcoin exchanges in UK where you can buy, sell, transfer and invest in bitcoins.
About Company: Bitstamp founded in 2011, have moved from Slovenia, and the United Kingdom in search of sound regulatory environments. BitStamp is one of the world’s largest and longest-running Bitcoin exchanges.
Fees Structure: 0.25% fee.
Payment Method: Deposits can be made through bank transfer, SEPA transfer, international bank wire, and now even credit cards.
- Low transaction fees.
- High-level security.
- Offers a wide range of altcoins.
- High deposit fees.
- Not beginner friendly.
- Geared towards traders; slightly confusing for first-time buyers.
Fees Structure: 0.38% fee.
Payment Method: via bank transfer, SEPA, or SWIFT.
- Trustworthy and regulated exchange.
- Offers a sophisticated bitcoin storage service.
- Coinfloor Exchange has a high minimum deposit amount.
About Company: Coincorner launched in July 2014, cater to users in the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, and certain African, Asian, and South American countries. CoinCorner is a Bitcoin exchange based on the Isle of Man. Coincorner Supports a very wide range of countries. The Video tutorials covering the basics of Bitcoin and buying and selling Multi-sig security features.
Fees Structure: 1% fee.
Payment Method: SEPA, credit/debit card, GBP bank transfer, and now Netelle too.
- Trusted and regulated company in the UK.
- A wide range of payment options.
- Good customer support.
- Instant credit card purchases.
- Slightly high 5% fee for buying with a credit card.
- Requires ID verification, so not private.
- Does not provide exchange prices.
About company: Founded in July of 2013, Coinbase is an all-inclusive platform to buy, sell and accept Bitcoin. It combines an attractive interface, a great site to get bitcoins with a debit card, and multiple online wallets for your digital currency.
Fees structure: 3.99% per Purchase.
Payment method: Credit card, debit card, bank transfer, SEPA transfer, and more.
- High liquidity and buying limits.
- An easy way for newcomers to get bitcoins.
- Purchases made with bank transfer can take up to 5 days to complete.
- Coinbase may track how and where you spend your bitcoins.
About company: Cryptomate is easy to use platform that allows British users to purchase cryptocurrency via instant bank transfer. The service was launched to help bridge the gap between GBP and cryptocurrency exchange within the UK and to make the most popular digital currencies available to almost anyone with online banking.
Fees structure: Fees not disclosed publicly.
Payment method: We currently only accept UK online bank transfers.
- Fast and Secure.
- Faster payments.
- Fewer payment options.
- Fees not disclosed.